There are many things to give to your friends, family, and teachers around Valentine's Day.
There are many things to give to your friends, family, and teachers around Valentine's Day. There are cards, candy,and other things, but have you ever thought of giving someone a decorated tile? It may sound silly at first, but here's how.
4 pieces of paper cut the same size as the tiles
4 $0.25 shower tiles from Home Depot
Clear Krylon spray/ hair spray (Both seal)
low temp glue gun/ bottled glue
4 pieces of felt cut out the same size as the tiles
(These supplies are enough to make 4 decorated tiles.)
1. Draw the design on your piece of paper.
2. Draw it onto the front of the tile using the permanent markers.
3. Get an adult's help and spray on the Krylon spray or hair spray. The point of spraying this on is to seal the picture so that it doesn't come off and so that it becomes waterproof.
4. Glue on the felt to the back of the tile. This is so that it doesn't scratch anything. (If you are using a glue gun, ask for an adult's help.)
5. Repeat the process on the other tiles.
The best thing about these tiles is that they don't have to be just for Valentine's Day. They can also be use for Mother's Day, Father's Day, New Years Day, a birthday, the winter holidays, Thanksgiving, or anything else!