Summer flies by in the blink of an eye, and school whips around that corner really fast! School isn't the easiest to prepare for, and can certainly be very difficult!
Summer flies by in the blink of an eye, and school whips around that corner really fast! School isn't the easiest to prepare for, and can certainly be very difficult! Here are a few ideas that will help people get ready for, and be successful in school!
1. Keep Organized! Being organized in school is pretty much the ultimate step to being successful in your classes. If you have to use a binder, it is the best idea to have dividers, and pockets on the dividers are a plus! Using dividers helps you sort out your papers for each subject and that way you don't have to rummage through a binder full of papers that looks like it was hit by a tornado!
2. Stay Positive! If you are a person who is constantly telling yourself and others that you're never going to make it or you can't do it, it will be really difficult for you to get anywhere. Stay positive by keeping yourself and others encouraged!
3. Be Creative! Some classes tie arts and crafts into the lessons. Some classes just read out of textbooks throughout the whole period. Whatever you do, make the most out of it, and try to make it fun, and your own in some way!
4. Be Yourself! Don't try to show off and just follow the crowd just because your friends want you to. Don't dress or act a certain way just to please others. Just please follow you own dreams, make your own decisions, and just PLEASE be you.
5. And finally………… Have FUN ! Have fun in school because time will fly by the older you get and if you have a chance to do something fun, take that chance because it could be the only time you get to do that one thing. Don't sit out at recess because you think that there is something that is wrong with you. Don't sit by yourself at lunch because you think that nobody likes you. Step up and just have fun, because by having fun and setting the example that you are going to have fun no matter who tears you down, you are making the school year much more fun for everyone else, too!